Tonight are pushing out a release that includes the following features, bugfixes and improvements.
- Login/Logout timeline in user and host reporting summaries.
- Syslog authentication event listener.
- Permanent association exceptions.
- Extended DPI signature for OpenVPN
- Extended DPI signature for RDP
- Extended DPI signature for Bittorrent
- Extended DPI signature for SSH
- Several other minor signature enhancements and additions. This includes Pokemon go and a few others.
- Dropdown boxes are ordered alphabetically.
- GeoIP database has been updated.
- All connections are now GeoIP tagged now.
- Sites with multiple DHCP servers with active leases on restart loose partial configuration.
- Datepicker component custom range is not displayed properly.
- Links in User summary for application types are not active.
- When viewing a user summary over a period greater than 1 month the graph does not render.
- Cannot remove a captive portal page logo from the configuration.
- File descriptor leak in the ping utility results in occasional crashes on devices with questionable internet stability.