A minor release tonight.
- Introduced a day by day breakdown of filtering hits under Surfwize. This also dramatically speeds up browsing of individual hits over long time frames.
- Added a description field for Guest users
- Introduced a signature and policy website search facility. This allows users to search for websites and find out how they are classified in basic signatures.
Improvements and Bugfixes
- Fixed a bug whereas selecting Exempt Users was not possible inside Classwize.
- Adjusted policy activation in Classwize to be more intuitive and changed “Start/Stop” icons to be buttons.
- Adjusted noise logic in Classwize so that the last 30 minute breakdown is more relevant and shows data amounts as well as last seen time.
- Internet connection watchdog timeout has been increased to 5 minutes.
- Fixed an issue with udev failing to initialise properly 2% of the time during reboots/updates before sphireos-initd mounts the /configuration and /var/logs filesystem.
- Archived logfiles are pushed automatically to the cloud.
- Introduced upload and download rate monitoring on individual interfaces.
- Fixed a memory corruption/locking issue in the configuration manager.
- Classwize rules are hidden by default in the cloud interface.
- Several minor interface changes to improve readability.